For Zip Code ? Change
We hope you like our new look and we encourage you to explore and checkout the new enhancements. View the highlights below for more info on what's new.
How is the new site different from the previous site?
In addition to having a completely new look and feel, here are a few new features that you will notice:
- Improved Menu Navigation - Our main menu, which is located in the top-left corner of the site, will allow you to find desired information with fewer clicks by serving as your access point for information about all of our products & services, FAQs and help features.
- Mobile-Friendly Design* - Design elements on our new website have been fully optimized to deliver the best browsing experience no matter what type of device you are using. When browsing the new site on mobile device*, you will have access to all of the same information that you do on the desktop version but in a clean and clear format that was specifically designed for your device.
- Easy Account Opening - Republic Bank's new online account opening solution is designed to make the process as easy as possible. Apply in as little as 5 minutes from your computer, tablet or mobile device.*
How do I log in to Personal Internet Banking and Business Online Banking?
The new login area is located in the upper-right portion of the homepage. Both Personal and Business clients will login directly from the Republic Bank homepage - republicbank.com.
- Personal Internet Banking
Your username and password will remain the same. The only thing you will need to do is ensure that "Personal Internet Banking" is selected on the dropdown menu when you enter your credentials.
- Business Online Banking
Your Login ID and password will remain the same. The only thing you will need to do is ensure that "Business Online Banking" is selected on the dropdown menu when you enter your credentials.
Did this redesign affect Personal Internet Banking or Business Online Banking?
Once you have logged in, you will notice no changes to Personal Internet Banking or Business Online Banking.
Do I have to reset my bookmarks?
If you have bookmarked a page from the previous site you may need to create a new bookmark – but the navigation has been improved and simplified, so it will be easy for you to find the new page with the information you are looking for.
If you have any questions or comments about the new site please contact us at 1-888-782-3333 or EasySupport@republicbank.com
* Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.