For Zip Code ? Change
Republic Alerts* – Peace of mind in the palm of your hand.
Republic Alerts* bring you fast, secure account updates by email or text when you need it most. Best of all, you decide what alerts are important to you and how you want to receive them. That way, you can stay informed – anytime, anywhere.
Would you like to be notified when your account balance gets too low?
How about when a large withdrawal is made from your account?
Or if your card has been compromised?
Below is a list of the current features available under Republic Alerts*, and how to sign up to stay in control of your accounts. As new security features become available, we will continue to add onto our Republic Alerts* and will notify you of the new features.
Replacement Card Alerts**
We know access to your Republic Bank Card is high priority, and just because you are on the go doesn’t mean you have to be out of touch with your Republic Bank Card.
From time to time we will mail you a new card for various reasons that may include:
- Compromised card
- Card expiration
- Upgraded card security
This text will alert you when we mail your new card so you can be on the lookout for your new card. Please note, your new card will come in an unmarked white envelope through USPS.
To opt-in to start receiving Replacement Card Text Alerts**, just text REPLACE to 77595.
Please use your mobile phone associated with your account to text REPLACE to opt-in. To confirm which mobile phone is associated with your account, or to update this information, please contact us at 888-540-5363.
We've always monitored your Debit and Credit cards for fraud, but now we can quickly alert you if we see something suspicious. That's right, Republic Fraud Alerts includes real-time, two-way SMS text for quicker fraud identification and prevention, as well as interactive voice call and email fraud notifications if no response is received from you by text or phone call. This new service is designed to provide you with the opportunity to interactively engage in our fraud protection and detection efforts, and decrease fraud losses. As a Republic Bank Credit or Debit cardholder, you are automatically enrolled for this enhanced service as part of our fraud protection services.
Please take time to verify that Republic Bank has current contact information for you.
Click here to learn more about how Fraud Alerts works, to see sample texts or emails, or to view FAQ's.
Keep track of your balance, be alerted when a large withdrawal has happened, know when a check has cleared – you can even set personal reminders. Account Alerts* provide you with up-to-date information on your accounts sent directly to your mobile device.
These are the alert types that are available for you to select to receive:
- Balance Update
- Low Balance
- Large Withdrawal
- Large Deposit
- Loan Payment Overdue
- Loan Payment Due
- Personal Message
To start receiving Account Alerts*:
- Log-in to online banking
- Select "Service and Support"
- Select "Mobile Banking & Alerts"
From there you can select which account alerts you would like to receive, and if you prefer them by email or text. Please note, you will need to provide your mobile phone number and select "Activate" at the top of the screen to receive text messaging.
Don’t delay, Republic Alerts* is a service for clients. Sign up to today, and stay in control of your accounts.
Please be sure to provide Republic Bank with any updates to your mobile phone number and other contact information. You can contact us at 888-584-3600 for more information, or to update your contact information.
* Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
** Republic Bank's SMS Terms & Conditions
- Text REPLACE to 77595 to receive Republic Bank Replacement Card Alerts. Messages are sent when, and if, a card is potentially compromised and a replacement card is ordered. Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel. Msg & Data Rates May Apply.
- Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Alltel, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile. *T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Republic Bank Replacement Card SMS notification, text STOP to 77595.