For Zip Code ? Change
Direct Deposit is the easy, convenient way to automatically have your recurring income electronically deposited directly into your Republic Bank checking account. Income received from your employer, Social Security, pension and retirement plans, the Armed Forces, VA Benefits, and annuity or dividend payments may all qualify for Direct Deposit.
- Fast – You have same–day access to your funds. Mobile Banking clients can even setup alerts to be notified exactly when the deposit is available to use.
- Safe – Eliminates the risks of lost or stolen checks and you will no longer be required to make specials arrangements to obtain your paycheck on days that you are on vacation or absent from work.
- Convenient – Since your funds are automatically deposited into your account, there is no need to rush to the bank on payday or wait in line to make deposits.
How to Set Up Direct Deposit
- Ask if your employer or payor (the company or agency who pays you) offers Direct Deposit services. If so, your payor may need you to complete a form or provide a voided check to process your request for Direct Deposit.
- For your convenience, we have also provided a Direct Deposit Form that may be submitted to your employer or payor. Please attach a voided check from your checking account when submitting this form.
Setting Up Direct Deposit for Social Security Check
- Go to GoDirect.gov to sign up online
- Call GoDirect at 800-333-1795