For Zip ? (Change)
Enhanced Relief Refinance Mortgage
The Freddie Mac Enhanced Relief Refinance Mortgage provides opportunities to borrowers with existing Freddie Mac mortgages who are making timely payments, but are unable to take advantage of the standard Freddie Mac "no cash-out" refinance offering because the new mortgage exceeds maximum loan-to-value (LTV) limits.
This offering builds on the Freddie Mac Relief Refinance Mortgage (the Freddie Mac implementation of the Home Affordable Refinance Program® (HARP®). Relief Refinance Mortgages – Same Servicer and Open Access which has been extended to allow application received dates on or before December 31, 2018 and settlement dates on or before September 30, 2019.
Enhanced Relief Refinance Mortgages are:
- Subject to minimum LTV ratios.
- Available to Sellers regardless of whether they are also the current Servicer of the mortgage being refinanced.
- Refinance into a more stable and sustainable mortgage that promotes long-term homeownership success.
- Take advantage of expanded LTV ratios for mortgages.
- Potentially reduce principal and interest payment.
- Be a First Lien, conventional mortgage, owned or securitized by Freddie Mac.
- Not be a Freddie Mac Relief Refinance Mortgage.
- Have a Note Date on or after October 1, 2017.
- Be seasoned for at least 15 months (that is, at least 15 months must have passed between the note date of the mortgage being refinanced and the note date of the Enhanced Relief Refinance Mortgage)
- Not be a mortgage subject to an outstanding repurchase request.
- The mortgage has not been 30-days delinquent in the most recent six months; and
- Has not been 30-days delinquent more than once in the most recent 12 months.
Ready to apply and find out if you qualify?
There is no cost to find out. Call a Mortgage Specialist today at 888-758-3970.
Other requirements will apply. Some may not qualify if you owe more than the value of your home. You can determine whether your mortgage is owned by Freddie Mac by checking the following website: www.freddiemac.com/mymortgage. For additional information on the Enhanced relief Refinance Mortgage, you can visit www.freddiemac.com/singlefamily/enhanced_relief_refi.html.