For Zip ? (Change)
Mortgage Assistance & Repayment Options
If you are having difficulty paying your Republic Bank mortgage payments, we may be able to help. As a community bank, we value homeownership and will do everything possible to come up with a solution acceptable to you and the Bank.
We want to keep you in your home. Not taking immediate action could result in the loss of your home, a negative impact to your credit score and keep you from obtaining financing in the future. If you can no longer afford your monthly mortgage payments, it is important that you contact us right away.
- A brief explanation of your situation.
- A monthly budget of your household income and expenses.
- Proof of household income (recent pay stubs, tax returns, etc.).
Based on your specific situation, our experienced team of counselors will evaluate options that may be available to you. Below is an overview of the most common workout options that you may qualify for:
Beware of Foreclosure Rescue ScamsTalk to us first! Republic Bank will work with you directly to explore solutions FREE of charge. Don't let a scam artist take advantage of you and your situation. Here are some things to watch out for:
- Beware of a company/person that asks for a fee in advance to work with your lender to modify, refinance or reinstate your mortgage.
- Beware of a company/person that guarantees they can stop a foreclosure or get your loan modified.
- Do not make your mortgage payments to anyone other than your mortgage servicer without the servicer's approval.
- Making Home Affordable - www.makinghomeaffordable.gov
- Know Your Options - www.knowyouroptions.com
- NeighborWorks® - www.nw.org
- HUD – www.hud.gov
- Kentucky - Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center - www.protectmykyhome.org
- Indiana - Indiana Foreclosure Prevention Network - www.877gethope.org
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Republic Bank & Trust Company ID # 402606