For Zip ? (Change)
Card Alerts & Controls
Lost or misplaced your Republic Bank debit or credit card? Notice unusual activity on your card? Card Alerts and Controls is a new feature of our Republic Bank Mobile app that allows you to receive real-time alerts when your credit or debit card is used and to turn them on and off in seconds with a simple tap – no need to call the bank!*
Card Alerts and Controls also allows you to personalize the types and frequency of your alerts and block transactions based on:
- Merchant type, like travel, restaurants and gas stations
- Transaction type, like Mail/Phone Order, ATM, and Online
- International, like foreign merchants
- Spending Limits, to either block or send alerts at selected transaction amounts
To Activate and Personalize Card Alerts and Controls on your Republic Bank Personal Debit Card, Private Banking Debit Card, Personal Cash Rewards Credit Card, Scorecard Rewards Credit Card or Secured Credit Card, HELOC Equity Access Card or HSA – Health Savings Account Card
Internet Banking Access
- Log in to Republic Bank’s Internet Banking
- Access Card Alerts & Controls from the Service and Support tab in the navigation menu bar.
- Note: If logging in to Internet Banking from a mobile phone’s web browser the menu bar is located in the top left corner of the screen.
Mobile Banking Access
- Log in to Republic Bank's Mobile Banking App
- iPhone Users - Tap "More" on the bottom of the screen to access "Card Alerts & Controls" in the menu.
- Android Users: - Tap the menu icon in the top left of the screen to access "Card Alerts & Controls" in the menu.
- By default, all of your cards are turned ON and Alerts are enabled for all transactions. Just tap the ON or OFF button to either activate or deactivate your card. **
- To personalize your Card Alerts and Control settings, tap on the Alerts and Control Preference button for each card. You can change the Alerts default setting of All Transactions to your preferences by Merchant Type, Transaction Type, Location Type or Spend Limits. Additionally you can block select transactions from these same 4 categories.
* Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
**If you are turning off your card because of fraud, you will still need to call the bank to close that card and order a new one. Turning off your card in Card Alerts and Controls only prevents the card from being used as long as it is turned off.