For Zip ? (Change)
“Phishing" is a technique used to direct clients to a spoofed corporate website through links sent in email messages. To protect yourself from email phishing and malware attacks always follow these guidelines:
- Do not click on links in unexpected emails that request confidential information.
- Only use sites that employ secure internet connections when transmitting sensitive or confidential information. Make sure that the beginning of the web address begins with “https:// “ and look for a lock icon in the status bar.
- Make sure your anti-virus is updated and is functioning properly and install a firewall to prevent attacks through the internet. Trusteer Rapport will also ensure that your transactions are secure.
The information below will help you recognize common scams:
Work from Home Scam
- Example: Work from home scam
- Example: Lottery scam
Real Estate Email Scam
- Example: Real Estate email scam