For Zip ? (Change)
Reduce Your Risk of ACH Payments Fraud
Republic Bank now offers ACH Alert, a web-based service that facilitates the detection of Automated Clearing House (ACH) fraud. The ACH Alert system monitors your account and compares its activity to a list of ACH debits you have pre-authorized. If any unrecognized ACH debits arrive, ACH Alert will send you an email and/or text message, enabling you to detect and return any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions.
How It Works
ACH Alert allows you to have complete control over unauthorized ACH debits:
- You establish notification criteria on a per account basis, giving you the ability to flag items for review based on transaction type, dollar amount and originator ID.
- You automatically populate a list of trusted trading partners, allowing you to waive notification parameters for companies on the approved list. Approved companies can be set up in real-time as debits are presented.
- Flexibility - Receive alerts via email or SMS text.
- Custom Notifications - Receive real-time, actionable alerts. You set your own notification parameters.
- Reduce ACH Debit Fraud Risk - Prevent losses due to untimely detection and return of unauthorized ACH Debits.
- Save Time - Eliminate the time and expense associated with reconciling ACH debit fraud.
ACH Alert Client LoginClick here to login
To learn more or enroll in ACH Alert, contact one of our Treasury Management Specialists at 1-866-534-2341.