For Zip ? (Change)
Business Mobile Deposit
Deposit Checks From Your Phone
With Republic Bank's Business Mobile Deposit, you can skip the trip to the bank and deposit checks 24/7 - anytime, anywhere. Deposit checks quickly and securely simply by taking a picture of the front and back of the check with your Android™ or iPhone® smartphone.
Features & Benefits
- Free Deposits – Deposit checks for free from your office or on the go. No monthly service fee and no per item fee.*
- Deposit Checks Faster - Make deposits as soon as you receive them.
- Save Time & Money – Eliminate the time and expense of trips to the bank and reduce deposit prep time.
- Secure and User-Friendly – First-rate capture and encryption technology with multiple layers of security.
- Streamline Workflow - Reduce paperwork by storing your deposits online and accessing check images through Business Online Banking.
How to Register for Business Mobile Deposit*
- Download our app on your Android™or iPhone® smartphone.
- Before you can begin using the Business Mobile Deposit app, you must register by completing the following application - republicbank.com/mobiledeposit.
- After completing the application, you will receive a registration status email within 1-2 business days.
- Only active Business Online Banking users are eligible to register. MSBs (Money Service Businesses) are not eligible.
- Account(s) must be a business checking account on Business Online Banking
- Account(s) must be open at least 60 days
- Account(s) must not have any NSF (Insufficient Funds) or Chargeback (Returned Deposited Item) items within the last 60 days
- Available for Android™ and iPhone® smartphones
How it Works
- Log in to the app and select deposit account
- Enter Amount
- Take picture of front and back of check and submit
- Receive Deposit Confirmation
- You will receive same-day credit for deposits submitted by 4 PM ET
Want more information? Contact one of our Treasury Management Specialists at 1-866-534-2341.
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Usage and qualification restrictions apply.