For Zip ? (Change)
- Never share your login credentials/passwords.
- Business Online Users are encouraged to download Trusteer Rapport. Trusteer Rapport is a free software offered by Republic Bank that scans for malware and creates a secure ‘tunnel’ connection to our website (clients can add additional websites at no charge).
- Maintain an up-to-date antivirus software.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi or a Wi-Fi that is not password protected.
- Never send sensitive information (account #s, Tax IDs, etc.) via e-mail. You can initiate a secure message to Republic Bank from within Business Online Banking by navigating to the “Messages” menu option.
- Never click on a hyperlink within an e-mail from an unknown source.
- Protect all accounting documents by locking away check stock, invoices and critical account information.
- Beware of “phishing” emails asking for personal information. Legitimate sources will not e-mail clients asking them to ‘verify’ information or otherwise divulge personal data.
- Let the bank know when a user should be removed from our Business Online Banking system
- If possible, use dual control & segregation of duties when utilizing Business Online Banking.
- Reconcile and monitor account activity frequently. Examine bank statements punctually and report any abnormalities to your Financial Institution.
- Pay attention to your Last Login date/time on Business Online Banking. Let the bank know if the date is different than the user access.
This is located at the top left-hand screen of the Business Online Banking Homepage.
Contact one of our Treasury Management Specialists at 1-866-534-2341.
If you suspect fraudulent activity, have been notified about malware on a computer that is used for bank transactions, or have questions regarding transactions, please contact us immediately.