For Zip Code ? Change
Republic Bank is committed to creating a level playing field for suppliers by building and maintaining relationships with diverse-owned businesses. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion reaches beyond our organizational walls and extends into the communities where we live and conduct business. Republic Bank’s procurement practices are designed to identify these diverse-owned businesses that are committed to delivering the service, quality and value that defines our brand and promotes the economic growth of the local business communities we serve.
Republic Bank promotes business opportunities for a broad range of suppliers, including minority-owned, woman-owned, disabled owned, veteran-owned, LGBT, small businesses and other disadvantaged business enterprises in the various communities we serve. Vendor Management and Procurement works externally with organizations promoting the use of diverse suppliers, as well as, with our larger vendors to expand our diverse supplier pool and build partnerships in our communities.
Supplier diversity is an important part of our sourcing efforts. Our objectives include:
- Actively seeking out certified diverse suppliers that can supply competitive, high-quality goods and services and whose business models align with our business strategy
- Ensuring the inclusion of diverse suppliers as a part of our strategic sourcing and procurement process by matching qualified diverse suppliers with the needs of our internal business partners
- Building long-term business relationships with individuals and companies that are reflective of our communities and our goals for diversity and inclusion
- Communicating the value of supplier diversity both internally and externally to all stakeholders through training and periodic inter-Bank updates on supplier diversity efforts and successes
- Becoming more competitive in a diverse marketplace and deriving the maximum value possible
We are dedicated to fair and open competition in sourcing. As part of our sourcing process, the Vendor Management and Procurement team provides access to a list of qualified diverse suppliers for consideration and ensures that internal business partners include diverse suppliers, when appropriate, as a possible source for a good or service.
We encourage suppliers with certifications from the following organizations to register with us:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council - http://www.nmsdc.org/
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council - http://www.wbenc.org/
- Small Business Administration - https://www.sba.gov/
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce - http://www.nglcc.org/
Prospective Supplier Registration
Companies meeting one or more of these certifications and that are interested in doing business with Republic Bank should complete the Form below:
In the instances where our procurement team decides that our contracting needs align to the products or services your business offers, we will contact you to discuss opportunities. Responding to this form does not guarantee future business with Republic Bank.
Products and Services
We have opportunities for diverse suppliers in the following areas, including, but not limited to:
- Building and construction
- Landscaping and property maintenance services
- Computer hardware & peripherals
- Computer software
- Office supplies
- Printing and mailing services
- Professional services
- Promotional products
We engage diverse suppliers through our participation in both local and national events sponsored by the certification organizations referenced above. In addition, we support and participate in business events promoting diverse suppliers in our local communities.
Second Tier Engagement
Our supplier diversity program also encourages our suppliers (first tier) to use diverse suppliers (second tier). First tier contracts are between our company and the supplier, while second tier contracts are between the first tier supplier and its subcontractor(s). It is the first tier supplier's obligation to determine if its subcontractors are diverse suppliers and to use diverse suppliers whenever possible.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our supplier diversity program.