A checking account that allows businesses to control balances in subsidiary zero balance accounts through automated funding from the main operating account, maximizing funds for investments purposes.
- Checks are issued from the subsidiary accounts as necessary
- When the checks are presented to Republic for payment, there is an automatic transfer from the main operating account for the total amount of the checks presented that day
- Maintain all balances in the main operating account for investment purposes
- No need to transfer balances to the zero balance accounts
- Clear audit trail of the automated transfers on the account statement
- No minimum balance to open
Which account is right for you? View our Product Comparison Guide.