For Zip ? (Change)
Online statements are a secure and convenient way to save, view and print your yearly tax forms, your monthly checking, savings and loan statements, and any overdraft notices online for free. It's a great way to simplify your record keeping and reduce the clutter you may accumulate with paper statements.
Statements Available Online:
Deposit Statements – View your monthly checking and savings statements through Republic Bank's Internet Banking. View these statements sooner than if they were mailed to you, and the statements are available for up to 18 months.
Loan Billing Statements – Monthly loan billing statements are available through Republic Bank's Internet Banking for up to 18 months.
Overdraft Notices – NEW – Beginning December 5, 2016, if you accepted online statements your overdraft notices will be available through Republic Bank's Internet Banking. Please note your overdraft notices will no longer be mailed. You will receive important banking notifications more quickly than by postal mail.
Features & Benefits:
Free – View free online statements through Personal Internet Banking
Convenient - Access up to 18 months of statements including check images
24/7 Access - Easily access your statements anytime you need
Fast Delivery - Statements are available sooner than waiting for these documents to arrive by mail, keeping you informed of your account status.
Interactive - View, sort and search your transaction activity by check#, date or amount, directly on your statement page**
Secure – Reduce the risk of ID Theft and mail fraud by having your statements stored safely within Internet Banking
Eco-Friendly – Reduce paper waste and eliminate the need to file and shred paper statements
**Interactive statements are only available for personal checking accounts.
Find Your Statements and Notices
If you are already enrolled in Republic Bank's Internet Banking please follow these quick and easy steps to find your statements.
- Log-in to personal internet banking from the republicbank.com home page.
- Click on the Online Statements tab at the top of the page.
- There are seven tabs within the Online Statements section. Click on the tab to find the following information.
- Deposit Statements – Checking and Savings Statements
- Loan Billing Statements – Loan Statements
- Notices - Notices regarding account overdrafts
- Tax Statements – Annual Tax Statements
- Documents – Overall Republic Bank information.
- Preferences – Update your preferences on how you receive monthly statements.
How to Enroll
- Log in to Personal Internet Banking
- Click the Online Statements link
- Accept the Online Statement Disclosure
Enrolling in Online Statements will automatically stop paper statements.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 888-782-3333.
Please note: Load times for statement files will vary, based on number of pages and the speed of your Internet connection. Please be patient while your statement loads.