For Zip ? (Change)
Welcome to the new republicbank.com
We hope you like our new look and we encourage you to explore and checkout the new enhancements. View the highlights below for more info on what's new.
How is the new site differ from the old site?
In addition to having a completely new look and feel, here are a few new features that you will notice:
- Improved Navigation - Our main navigation is now broken out into 3 main banking sections, featuring a dropdown menu that allows you to find desired information with fewer clicks. The 3 main sections are Personal, Small Business and Commercial and each has their own homepage.
- Expanded Mobile Website - Our new website is fully mobile optimized, so when browsing our site on mobile device, you now have access to all of the same information that you do on the desktop version.
- Enhanced Locator Search - Our ATM/Banking Center locator lets you search by zip code and displays the results in a customized map that allows you to filter by location type. For example, if you don’t want to get out of your car, filter the search for drive-thru ATMs only.
- More Educational Content - Our Financial Resources feature engaging information including, featured articles, interactive charts, easy-to-use tutorials and calculators that are designed to help you make more informed financial decisions.
- New Tools - User-friendly tools, such as our checking account recommendation tool or our interactive checking comparison chart will help you quickly find and compare accounts.
How do I log in to Personal Internet Banking and Business Online Banking?
The new login area is located in the upper-left portion of the homepage.
- Personal Internet Banking
Your username and password will remain the same; however the first time that you log in you will be required to select your account region. Your account region is the state in which you opened your account.
- Business Online Banking
There are no changes to the way that you will login, so you will simply click the Business Online Banking Login button located at the bottom of the login area and proceed to login the same as before.
Did this redesign affect Personal Internet Banking or Business Online Banking?
Once you have logged in, you will notice no changes to Personal Internet Banking or Business Online Banking.
Will I have to reset my bookmarks?
If you have previously bookmarked a page on republicbank.com it may not work for the new site. If a bookmark no longer works, you can simply recreate it.
If you have any questions or comments about the new site please contact us at 1-888-782-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org