For Zip ? (Change)
Commercial Account Takeover
To mitigate the risk of corporate account takeover, commercial clients should consider a combination of the following security measures:
- Use of a dedicated computer for conducting bank transactions. Internet browsing and e-mail should not be allowed from this workstation.
- Regular patching of operating systems and software.
- Current antivirus and host-based firewall software should be installed.
- Current browser versions should be maintained.
- Review transactions and do not batch approve transactions.
- Download and install Trusteer Rapport on any workstations that have been designated to access online accounts.
- Always send documents that contain sensitive information encrypted. Click here for more info about our secure email.
- Contact us if you notice that your Business Online Banking system behaves suspiciously (i.e. pages look different, token request is popping up without a reason).
Contact one of our Treasury Management Specialists at 1-866-534-2341.
If you suspect fraudulent activity, have been notified about malware on a computer that is used for bank transactions, or have questions regarding transactions, please contact us immediately.