For Zip ? (Change)
Business On-Site Deposit (Remote Deposit Capture)
Don't have time for a trip to the bank? With Business Onsite Deposit, businesses can use a scanner to transmit check deposits to the bank for posting.
Features & Benefits:
- Faster funds availability as you can deposit remotely from your office
- Extended hours for deposits until 7:00 PM ET
- Reduced trips to the bank and fees associated with transportation
- Reduced administrative time with deposit preparation
- Check images available 24/7 with useful reporting for bookkeeping
- Secure and User Friendly
- Must have a business account
- Completed and approved service application and signed agreement
- Technical Requirements:
- 2.4 GHz (or higher) processor. Intel P3 (or compatible) or higher required.
- 4GB RAM
- 5GB available HDD space
- High-speed Internet connection
- High Speed USB 2.0 or UBS 3.0 port
- Operating System Supported: *
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit) – Internet Explorer 9
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) – Internet Explorer 11
- Windows 8 & 8.1 (64 bit) – Internet Explorer 11
- Windows 10 (64 bit) – Internet Explorer 11
- QuickBooks Versions Supported:
- 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013**
- Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher, up to version 11
- WinZip - version 9.0 or above (only required for export capabilities)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 (minimum) Required
- Silverlight - needed for Electronic Payments
Need more information? Contact one of our Treasury Management Specialists at 1-866-534-2341.
* Some scanners may have specific OS requirements
** Only required if user intends to export into QuickBooks software. QuickBooks is not necessary for regular Remote Deposit Operations.