For Zip ? (Change)
MasterCard® Business Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 1.25% Cash Back on all purchases*
- Individual card limits approved by company
- Individual statements sent to the cardholder
- $35 Annual Fee per card
MasterCard® Money Manager Business Credit Card
- Single limit shared across all cards on account
- Consolidated statement sent to single address
- Earn travel benefits or merchandise through Republic Bank's ScoreCard® Rewards**
- No Annual Fee
MasterCard® Corporate Purchasing Credit Card
- Empowers employees to make purchases within company guidelines
- Account payables can save time with less paperwork
- Suppliers enjoy the ease and expediency of payment acceptance
- Unlimited number of credit cards with flexible credit limits
- $75 Annual Fee per company
eZ Business Online Card Management
Easily manage all of your cardholders’ accounts using our online credit card reporting and account management tool.
To setup an admin account, please click here.
If you already have an admin account, select Login Now to access and manage your company's cards.
MasterCard SecureCode enhances your current Republic Bank MasterCard account with a secret code to protect against unauthorized use of your card when you shop at participating merchants.
What is MasterCard® SecureCode?
MasterCard SecureCode is a new service to enhance your existing MasterCard account. A private code means added protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop at participating online merchants.
How does MasterCard SecureCode work?
Once you've registered and created your own private SecureCode, you will be automatically prompted by your financial institution at checkout to provide your SecureCode each time you make a purchase with a participating online merchant. Your SecureCode is quickly confirmed by your financial institution and then your purchase is completed. Your SecureCode will never be shared with the merchant. It's just like entering your PIN at an ATM.
How does MasterCard SecureCode protect me?
When you correctly enter your SecureCode during a purchase at a participating online merchant, you confirm that you are the authorized cardholder and your purchase is then completed. If an incorrect SecureCode is entered, the purchase will not be completed. Even if someone knows your credit or debit card number, the purchase cannot be completed without your SecureCode at a participating merchant.
Sign Up Today for MasterCard SecureCode
If you are a client of Republic Bank please click here to enroll.
*See Cardholder Agreement for program details.
** See Cardholder Agreement for program details.
*** Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Contact Republic Bank at 866-292-0856 for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MC-ASSIST (1-800-622-7747) for assistance. Valid for Republic Bank MasterCard.