For Zip ? (Change)
Our Virtual Vault services are designed for businesses that make frequent deposits of cash and checks and/or require a continuous inventory of currency and coin. It is a convenient and easy option that allows you to reduce the risks and expense associated with transporting and handling cash and deposits.
How it Works:
Republic Bank will coordinate with an armored carrier of your choice to make automated deposits at one or more of our Brink's Virtual Vault locations, where deposits and change orders are processed promptly in a secure, monitored environment. Deposits received by 2 PM ET will be credited to the account the same day. Change orders placed online or via phone by 11 AM ET will be delivered the following business day.
- Multiple vault locations inside and outside of primary service areas available to process deposits and change orders
- Vaults can support multiple client locations
- Deposits and change orders can be processed daily, weekly or based on a specific schedule
- Change orders can be placed 24/7 via Brink's online ordering system or Brink's Voice Response Unit
- Vaults can process any combination of cash, coin or check deposits
- Special requests such as standing (repeat) orders, established order limits by location and on-call service/pickups can be accommodated
- Consolidated reports can be sent via email or fax to a centralized source or individual locations
- Account utilizing service must be in an Analysis type of account and set up in the Analysis System
- Active, executed contract between selected armored carrier and client
- Completed profile setup within Brink's systems (72 hour required turn around)
- Completed WebServices Access Form required for change order processing (72 hour required turn around) iOrder system only compatible with Internet Explorer 8.0, 9.0 and 10.0
- See Virtual Vault Services section of Analysis Fee Schedule
Need more information? Contact one of our Treasury Management Specialists at 1-866-534-2341.
* Fees do not include transportation cost agreed upon by client and participating armored carrier