For Zip ? (Change)
Corporate Purchasing Credit Card
- Unlimited Number of Credit Cards
- Purchase Security
- Flexible Credit Limits
- 24-Hour/365-Day Live Customer Service
- Year-End Summary Of Charges
- You set the parameters: merchant acceptance, credit line, purchase amounts
- Streamline payments and reduce processing costs
- You can optimize spend categories
- Empower employees to purchase and pay for goods within your company guidelines
- Accounts Payables can save time with less paperwork
- Suppliers enjoy the ease and expediency of payment acceptance
- All credit card applications are subject to underwriting.
To apply, visit your local Republic Bank banking center.
If you have any questions, please call us at 502-584-3600 or outside Louisville, call toll-free at 888-584-3600.
eZ Business Online Card Management
Easily manage all of your cardholders’ accounts using our online credit card reporting and account management tool.
To setup an admin account, please click here.
If you already have an admin account, select Login Now to access and manage your company's cards.
after the close of each billing cycle.
We will not charge you any interest
on purchases if you pay your entire
balance by the due date each month.
will be no less than $0.50.
the Consumer Financial
when applying for or using a credit card,
visit the website of the Consumer Financial
Protection Bureau at
• International Fee
$0.8% single currency exchange per transaction
in US Dollars. 1% multi-currency exchange per
transaction in US Dollars.
• Late Payment Fee
• Returned Payment Fee
• Expedited Phone Payment
How will we calculate your balance?: We use a method called "average daily balance (including new purchases)”. See your Cardholder Account Agreement for more details.
Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your Cardholder Account Agreement.
The information about the costs of the card, which is offered by Republic Bank & Trust Company, described in this application is accurate as of the date below. This information may have changed after that date. To find out what may have changed, write to us at:
601 West Market Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202-2700
Rate updates as of 2/5/14