For Zip ? (Change)
Corporate Purchasing Card
A Republic Bank Corporate Purchasing Card significantly reduces the time and cost associated with paying for goods and services by eliminating paper-based purchase orders and invoice processing. Designed to be used for procurement needs, and in accounts payable, as a payment mechanism to pay monthly invoices of goods, services and utilities, the Corporate Purchasing Card offers an effective, cost-saving alternative to check requests and purchase requisitions. It also reduces administrative costs, improves efficiency, reconciliation and vendor relations.
- Unlimited Number of Credit Cards
- Purchase Security
- Flexible Credit Limits
- 24-Hour/365-Day Live Customer Service
- Year-End Summary Of Charges
- You set the parameters: merchant acceptance, credit line, purchase amounts
- Streamline payments and reduce processing costs
- You can optimize spend categories
- Empower employees to purchase and pay for goods within your company guidelines. Establish spending limits and controls by employee, department or division.
- Accounts Payables can save time with less paperwork
- Suppliers enjoy the ease and expediency of payment acceptance
- All credit card applications are subject to underwriting.
To apply, visit your local Republic Bank banking center.
If you have any questions, please call us at 502-584-3600 or outside Louisville, call toll-free at 888-584-3600.
eZ Business Online Card Management
Easily manage all of your cardholders’ accounts using our online credit card reporting and account management tool.
- Review 18 months of detailed transaction history for all cardholders
- Make payments
- Monitor and maintain cardholder credit limits
- Request a new card for an existing account or close a cardholders' account
- View account activity reports and view up to 12 months of statements
- Download transaction information to financinal software
To setup an admin account, please click here.
If you already have an admin account, select Login Now to access and manage your company's cards.
after the close of each billing cycle.
We will not charge you any interest
on purchases if you pay your entire
balance by the due date each month.
will be no less than $0.50.
the Consumer Financial
when applying for or using a credit card,
visit the website of the Consumer Financial
Protection Bureau at
• International Fee
$0.8% single currency exchange per transaction
in US Dollars. 1% multi-currency exchange per
transaction in US Dollars.
• Late Payment Fee
• Returned Payment Fee
• Expedited Phone Payment
How will we calculate your balance?: We use a method called "average daily balance (including new purchases)”. See your Cardholder Account Agreement for more details.
Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your Cardholder Account Agreement.
The information about the costs of the card, which is offered by Republic Bank & Trust Company, described in this application is accurate as of the date below. This information may have changed after that date. To find out what may have changed, write to us at:
601 West Market Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202-2700
Rate updates as of 9/1/14